New Construction Real Estate
Welcome to the Atlanta, a booming cosmopolitan city with southern hospitality. Metro Atlanta communities, we have it all! World-class restaurants, cultural attractions, top-rated schools, vibrant art scene, lively downtowns, and sporting events galore. From intown living to suburbia – Atlanta is the place to call home!
Todd and The Kroupa Team have years of experience representing clients on the purchase of a new home. Additionally, The New Homes Division of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties represents some of the most respected builders and developers in the Atlanta metro area featuring luxury estate homes, single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, mixed use and master planned communities. Our knowledgeable team uses the latest technologies to bring you the best information and using The Kroupa Team ensures that buying your new home is the professional and rewarding experience you expect.
Search and view Metro Atlanta new construction real estate listings below!
Home buyers have a choice in today’s market of purchasing a new home, a resale. There are many considerations as you choose what type of home is the “right” home for you and your family. When buying a new home there are many advantages that will save the “new homeowner” a substantial amount of money and aggravation now and in the future.
- Home Warranties: In a new home the warranties all begin from the closing date of the home. Items such as appliances usually have a 1-year builder’s warranty and appliance manufacturers offer extended warranties on their individual appliances in addition to it. The thought of getting a home where “everything” is covered for 1, 5, even 20 years for items such as structural or roofing systems is definitely the appeal for many home buyers.
- Customization: When you choose to buy a new home you can customize your appliances, flooring, paint colors and other design elements and build a home that defines your lifestyle. Many home builders allow buyers to participate in the process of designing their property, which helps create a living space specifically tailored to the home buyer’s taste.
- Energy Efficient: Newly constructed homes use energy more efficiently in two ways, First, they tend to have a tighter-sealed building envelope that helps prevent conditioned air—cool air in the summer, warm air in the winter—from escaping. This can be a huge cost savings for the new home buyer. Think higher-efficiency insulation, doors and windows.
- Green appliances:The more energy-efficient mechanics of the house also help reduce utility bills for new home buyers. Newly-constructed homes often include green systems and appliances—like high efficiency stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, furnaces, or air conditioning units.
- Fewer Repairs.: When purchasing a new home, home buyers will have fewer repairs. When choosing a re-sale home there may be carpets, appliances or other updates to the house that may incur substantial cost to repair or replace.
- Financing:New home buyers may be able to take advantage of mortgage financing perks made available through the builder. New home builders have their own preferred lenders that may offer perks such as paying points or closing costs and buy down certain rates for you. The seller of a resale home is generally not going to do that for the buyer.